Friday 13 March 2009

hooray.....oh boo

Hooray the council have been to clear up the tyres!.........oh but hang on......


Oh booo....... looks like they couldn't be bothered to walk 25 yards to get the rest of them. Why am I not very surprised?
I don't know what makes me angrier, the eejet that tipped them or the eejets that only did half the job. I'm guessing here, but I bet it is some by-law....'the cliff and grassland behind is the council's responsibility but the beach is not....' Or it could be that 'we did a risk assessment and our we couldn't expose our operatives to the dangers of sand and shingle'. I'll contact the council and report the real excuse here. Lord help us.

Lucy, in her position as calm, wise one, has pointed out that they probaly came at high tide.......hmmm......probably right, but I'm still grumpy about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment